Fashion Tips And Trends For This Season

Are you watching fashion shows? I like fashion in general and yes, I do watch fashion shows. Don't you find it odd that some of your friends will give their opinion about your relationships, but they will have anything but praise for your clothes. You can be one of the most terrible dressers out there, and your friends will still give you compliments on the way that you are dressed. I guess it's just one of those quirks of our society. Fashion tips are not easily given. In my opinion, this is unfortunate. A lot of individuals would appreciate some fashion advice. I know because I am one of them. I have always been completely blind to the latest fashion trends, and it has made my life more difficult than it would be otherwise. The problem is that I don't have that many people in my life willing to give me a fashion tip when I need it. Some of my friends are almost as bad as I am, so they tend to value me in my odd appearance. They feel that they might ruin the effect if they give me fashion tips. And there is also the fact that this is offensive - it is also a little bit crippling to my fashion sense. When I was young, I liked dressing like a slob, but not anymore. All I would need is a tip on fashion accessories, how to match pants and shirts, and various other basic things once in a while. I'm not asking for a guidebook, but a few fashion tips would be nice. In desperation, I have even looked at how to dress guides on the Internet, but none of them seem very good. Most of the fashion tips that they provide are so sleazy that they look like the 1980s fashion. I am sure that the persons around me don't dress like that, so I can't figure out how they get off giving those kinds of fashion tips. I guess that people pay for anything when it comes from someone who represents himself or herself as an expert. One thing I really like in a relationships is being able to get clothes tips. Even if I am not currently dating, my last girlfriend gave great fashion advice. She always was giving me fashion tips, even if I didn't ask for it. Although I didn't always appreciate them, I miss them in some ways now. I always knew that, if I was willing to follow her fashion tips, I would look sharp. I always feel good when I look nice. How about you?